Accurate and safe execution of transports, load ins, loads outs, and assembly of large and heavy items are some of the activities on which one needs to anticipate when engaging in offshore heavy lifting activities. SCS activities in the offshore industry are usually unique solutions to various situations.
– Lifting, handling and weighing of modules
– Design, scheduling and management of all logistics
– Provision of heavy lift ships and rental cranes
– Sea fastening, ballasting and mooring operations
– On-site transport, load in and load out of jackets or other modules